Thursday, November 17, 2005

Info Moment

Two items for you to know about, today.
First, the President's phone number is 202-456-1111 and I am suggesting that you call and tell him you do not want him to pardon Scooter Libby. This man needs to go to trial.

Second, I have a "Wall Mart Kit" which I will loan out to anyone . It includes press articles and a 97 minute cd entitled Wal Mart, the high cost of low price. Aternet Press is recommending house parties to show the film, but you are fee to do your own thing with the kit. My purpose in providing this is to help people who are Wat Mart shoppers become aware of thei store's policies and perhaps help them be activists for change witihin the chain. Some people I have talked to say it is the only store where thay can find clothes that fit and if that is true then they need to let the company know that there need to be changes in their human rights policies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home