Sunday, July 31, 2005

Quilting Moments

Drafting a pattern for Double Wedding Ring has been less than pleasant, to say the least. I finally got the 20 incher figured out and possibly the 16 inch. As usual, you can double or triple the time you plan on for any new venture, and feel very fortunate if you come anywhere near.

Life seems to hold few surprises some days, and in a way that is rather soothing because days are more peacful that way.

Finished the book,Patty. Would you like it back, or would you like me to pass it on to some deserving person?. I have a pile of books I no longer want to keep and will share with whom ever. They will go off to used book land if no one wants them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What book did you finish? maybe I would like to borrow it and what other books are you giving away?

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home